Fields of Color by Rodney A. Brooks (Ph.D., physics, Harvard U.) presents quantum field theory to a lay audience without equations. It shows how this often overlooked and misunderstood theory resolves the weirdness of quantum mechanics and the paradoxes of relativity. And yes, it explains what light quanta are.
By Dr. Rodney A. Brooks
- What Does the Electron Look Like – talk at Czech Tech. University in Prague
- Wake up and smell the fields – talk at Georgetown Univ. Physics Dept.
- Einstein’s Enigmas – talk at Center for Lifelong Learning, Leisure Word, MD
- Higgs is a field, not a particle – interview with Prof. Edward Finn
- Quantum Mechanics vs. Quantum Field Theory – Interview with Prof. Edward Finn
- Particles vs. Fields – discussion with Prof. Edward Finn
- What Is a Quantum Field – with Prof. Edward Finn